As long-time recovery veterans (hopeless at both social activity and athletic activity but damn persistent), we’ve thought about the best ways to come up with an impactful and balanced ingredient blend - contrary to more focused and low effect beverages with a negligible dosage of one or two ingredients actually helpful ingredients.
What we settled on in hangobi, through testing on our own sorry situations, was a “core plus one concept”, where the “core” represents what we believe is a leading recovery blend, used in all three of our beverages, and the “plus one”, as a unique power ingredient that speaks to the current situation you are in, whether it be “Essential” (all-day), “Wake” (morning), or “Calm” (evening). Below we dive into each category to give you some confidence in our methods.
In addition to our ingredients, our beverages come with a high quality nutrition panel (~50-60 calories, 10-12 grams of organic cane sugar), soothing and subtle flavor, nice texture and mouthfeel, and refreshing effervescence that will make you snap out of that stupor!
- Proprietary Vitamin B complex: a combination of 8 water soluble vitamins that target your energy levels and brain function. All 6 Vitamin B components hit 100% daily value (DV) within one can.
- Essential amino acids: contribute to muscle and tissue repair, nutrient absorption, and help maintain a balanced mental state.
- Antioxidants: help protect against cell damaged related to the chemical byproducts your body produces when turning food into energy.
- Adaptogens: herbal pharmaceuticals that help manage stress in the body.
- Anti-inflammatory: offset the natural inflammation that occurs in the body, which is usually triggered by the immune system’s response to infection or injury.
- Wake – l-theanine (amino acid): usually derived from mushrooms, its primary focus is on helping promote balance and relaxation.
- Essential – ashwagandha (adaptogen): ancient medicinal herb used to help fight stress and anxiety.
- Calm – valerian root (antioxidant): named after it’s latin-root “valere”, which means “to be strong / healthy”, the ancient herb is used to facilitate improved sleep.
As we like to say, let hangobi be the catalyst getting the groggy you to the productive you.